Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter!

It seems somewhat odd waking up without children looking for easter eggs...see my children are with their Dad this weekend so no early wake ups for me and no chocolate so far! Later in the morning though I do have plans to whip them up a little easter basket each, from failsafe chocolate and rice bubbles with a sort of rocky road filling (melted chocolate, marshmallows, cashews and natural confecionary snakes cut up into small pieces). Apart from that I have been catching up on a few things around the house, a bit of gardening and of course washing clothes! I did even manage to whip up a scrapping layout finally from the online class I did with Lea at The Scrappers Hub. Here it is...not my normal style but sometimes I like to step outside my comfort zone and this was fun, with all the tearing and such.

Anyway I have at least one more layout to complete today so will post again tonight hopefully :)

No comments: