Tuesday 18 December 2007

Apron Swap


Rhonda at Down to Earth hosted yet another swap, this time for aprons. My swap partner was Tracy from Sunny Corner Farm - cute name huh? The link shows a picture of the aprons I sent her. In return I received the beautiful double sided apron pictured. As well she included a hand made jug cover and the cute card you can see pictured. Thank you Tracy, your apron is already getting a workout with all the Christmas baking I am doing :) Oh and the apron says "Life is just a chair of bowlies". Cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice aprons. I heard Rhonda will post all the apron photo's tomorrow. Blessings, Rose

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous apron and I love the fabric you used on the one you made for Tracy :)

p.s. thanks for the tip on how to do the crossing out through a line!

Lis said...

Rose - I am looking forward to seeing them all tomorrow on Rhonda's blog

Ali - I loved the fabric so much iIcut out an extra one for me, sadly I suspect it will be an after christmas project!
Happy to help with the HTML - I am still a beginner myself :)