- mow lawn/weeds? (only if I get time)
- start to clean up back verandah in preparation for Christmas eve dinner here (in progress)
- hunt down Christmas present for my parents (in progress, have two options so far and need to consult with my sister as to her preference - since she is paying half)
- buy ingredients and make beetroot relish (for gift baskets)
- make & bottle home made "baileys" (for gift baskets)
- make and freeze more biscuit dough (for gift baskets)
- make and freeze pea and ham soup (from ham bone) or freeze ham bone and make after Christmas (suspect I will do the latter)
- finalise menu for BBQ this Saturday with Cathy, Zoe and families.
Okay that should just about do it for the moment I won't add anything else till I can cross a few more things off!
How is everyone else doing???